My financial position is better than expected coming out of lockdown. I want to return the emergency bounce back loan my business received from the Government. How do I do this?

HMRC are now asking businesses to declare money that was wrongly claimed for emergency Coronavirus support. This includes money claimed honestly, as in your case, which you expected to need but your results have now shown you do not.

As this report in the Times states, you can kickstart the process of returning the loan by completing an online form expected to be shared on the Government website next week. We’ll let you know once this facility is set up.