Welcome to Clear Vision Accountancy
The Clear Vision team support
Your personal wellbeing
The growth and development of your business
The achievement of your personal and business goals
If you are looking to work with a team who:
- Want to be a supportive presence throughout your journey as a business owner
- Provide clarity on your business financials to help you to make confident decisions to improve your business
- Specialise in high quality, timely accurate management information, which supports and targets your goals
- Want to empower you to improve your financial understanding and ease compliance tasks
- Consider how the business environment, and the decisions and actions you take for your business, affect your personal wellbeing
We could be the accountant for you.
The Clear Vision team continue to work to support clients and business owners from home. Please contact the team on 01249 712074 with any queries. You can also check out our latest updates via our Coronavirus Support Information Hub.
Our Latest News
The Government has issued further guidance on the new version of the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme “CJRS” (Furloughed Workers). Here is our summary of these updates: The first point to note is that any employee not furloughed for three weeks prior to 1st July will...
On 12th June an update was announced on changes to the Self-Employment Income Support Scheme. Here is our summary of these changes: About the scheme In line with our previous update, the Government is offering a taxable grant to those who are either self-employed or...
Clear Vision's Managing Director Matthew Rogers shares his thoughts for business owners on the 'new phase'. We are now approaching week 14 of lockdown. It’s not quite as it was in the beginning, restrictions are gradually being lifted, but life remains different to...
Please contact the Clear Vision team using the details below: