Measure what matters to your customers and you avoid problems that lead to losses in your business. Here are 5 essential questions for you to answer and protect the health of your business in 2022.
1. What do our ideal customers care about? Be clear on your ideal customer and what they want from you.
2. How well are we doing in those areas? Get some customer feedback to guide you in 2022.
3. What do we want our results in those areas to be? Set financial and non-financial goals to aim for.
4. What can we test and measure to improve our results to this level? There may be more than one thing to test. Be systematic and test one thing at a time.
5. What permanent change(s) to our working systems should we make to keep our results at this level?
We can help you think about your ideal customer, monitor your customer feedback, set financial and non-financial goals, measure your results and update your working systems. We do all this for our business, let us help you do it for yours. Just call us on 01249 712074.
Want to get our news updates and insights for business owners straight to your inbox? Sign up to receive our emails.