Looking to further your knowledge and experiences within a great team environment?
Could you be the person we are looking for to help us support our clients, provide financial clarity and peace of mind?
Note that the hours are flexible to suit you and your life. So whether you want full time or part time hours, we’d love to hear from you.
Here’s what else you need to know…
Ideally, you will:
- Have previous experience working in a payroll department
- Have experience in using software packages such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and payroll packages
However, please note that full training will be provided on our payroll software.
About the Role
You will support our team by:
- Processing and maintaining client payroll schemes in line with current legislation
- Providing payroll advice to clients on an ad-hoc basis as queries arise
Personal Attributes and Competencies
You will be a motivated, positive and organised person, able to follow our internal systems to ensure the smooth and efficient processing of all work, with the confidence to bring any issues to the attention of the Payroll Manager.
In return for these attributes, we offer:
- A competitive salary based on your existing experience and skill set.
- 22 days’ holiday per year, rising to 27 days with each year of service.
- A flexible approach to working.
- A compassionate attitude towards the personal needs of our team members.
How You Apply
Please apply with covering letter and CV to:
Clear Vision Accountancy Limited 1 Abacus House, Newlands Road, Corsham Wiltshire SN13 0BH
We look forward to hearing from you!
Want to get our news updates and insights for business owners straight to your inbox? Sign up to receive our emails.