Yesterday (Thursday 20th January), the Government launched their Help to Grow: Digital scheme. This scheme is designed to support small and medium sized companies find and adopt digital technologies, so they can grow their businesses.
Under the scheme, eligible companies can now receive discounts of up to £5,000 off the retail price of approved Digital Accounting and CRM software from leading technology suppliers. This software can help you effectively manage your finances, build customer relationships and ultimately level up the way your business is run to help it grow.
The Help to Grow: Digital website offers free and impartial advice on how technology can help increase productivity across all sectors.
What you can get:
- Guidance and tools to help you understand which digital technology is best suited to your business.
- A software comparison tool.
- An application process for a financial discount on approved software *if you’re eligible (up to £5,000).
- Checklists to help you assess whether you’re ready and how to integrate new software.
- Case studies about similar businesses.
*To be eligible your business must:
- Be a UK company registered with Companies House or on the Financial Conduct Authority’s Mutuals Register.
- Be incorporated and actively trading for over a year before you apply for the discount.
- Have between 5 and 249 employees.
- Be purchasing the software for the first time.
To find out more information and to apply, please visit the Help to Grow: Digital website.
Want to get our news updates and insights for business owners straight to your inbox? Sign up to receive our emails.